Saturday, January 29, 2011

My 2011 Ministry Involvement


"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. . . of Matthew 6:33", is always one of my New Year's resolutions, and I claim the promise of "all these things shall be added unto you." How great Thou art, oh God!

For 2011, I believe God gave me the following ministry involvement, and I'm accepting them without much ado.

1. As one of the Church elders of Sto. Tomas Church of Christ, with regular Sunday celebration at the CLSU Interfaith chapel, 8 AM.

2. As director of SUNBEAM ministry, a family-led ministry which include the production and distribution of SUNBEAM newsmagazine at least semi-annually.

3. As professor and BOT chair of the International Christian College of Manila (ICCM), the bible college of the Campbell-Stone Restoration Movement with campus in Antipolo City.

4. As officer (secretary) of the newly SEC-registered Church of Christ in Nueva Ecija, Inc. (CCNE) elected during the Dec. 2010 Cambitala Convention.

5. As Nueva Ecija coordinator of the 4th National Church Leaders' Convention (NCLC) in Baguio City on June 10-11, 2011, as appointed by the CACD with its president Bro. Ernie Sta. Ana.

6. As Nueva Ecija coordinator of Christian Men's sector (KKK-National), a national para-Church organization with CLEAN as provincial counterpart.

Here's requesting my concerned network members to join me in praying for the above-listed activities and involvement. Glory be to the Father. (JSF)

No comments:

Post a Comment